Thursday, February 23, 2006

So I got a job.

I will be doing direct sales for Infinate Marketing Solutions. I know that it will be hard work, and I doubt that it will be fun, but I am looking forward to a big challenge and hopefully some good money. I really nailed the interview. My experience in China gave me a lot to talk about and my debate experience helped me deliver it in a way that convinced him. I am a bit nervious about doing cold calling and direct sales but hopefully it all works out for me. Anyway, if it doesn't work out, I have a job interview tomorrow at a temp agency.

I have been playing a lot of Sim City lately. It had been a while since I had spent any amount of time playing computer games, so it has been pretty fun. On the other side, between tv and my computer, I have had some days where I barely left the house and thus drove myself a little bit crazy. Now that I know I have a job it is better, but a few days ago, after a whole day of sending out resumes, watching tv, and playing Sim City I was really going nuts.

My dad is coming in tonight. This is good for me because I can get my stuff from the storage space downtown. I also have the possibility of moving back downtown into my parents place. I don't know if it is a good idea. I feel bad about leaving my roommate here in a bind without any rommates. I am also realy liking being here on my own, in a place that isn't my parents'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home